Monday, February 23, 2009

A Few Little Announcements

Info on a new service from The Sandpiper Sun


The last page of the Sandpiper Sun is a new classified section.
Any SPR resident or member may list items for sale.
This would include RV’s, motorhomes, mobile homes, sheds...etc, etc.
There is no charge to list an item in the classifieds.

Please email me at:
or drop off the information at the office
or at Lot 5.

The next edition of the “SUN” is scheduled for publication March 1
so please send your classified information latest February 27th.

Thanks,
John #5
*********


Bill and Harry have decided this is their last year for calling Gringo Bingo. So if you want to see it continue it's time to step up. Volunteer to run this fun once-a-week event. Talk to Jon #221 or Bill #3 or Harry (you'll have to track him down-I forgot his #)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue, I think the gremlins have invaded your computer. The Bill who ran the bingo is Bill (of Bill and Darby) at #3.

SueZ said...

Picky, picky, picky. See, if we made it a rule that if the name was already taken you have to get a new name all this confusion would end. Too many Bill's, Tom's, Bob's...and John's! And Sue's! From now on my name is Zephyr (I'm named after my chili).

Anonymous said...

We've had a good run with the Bingo, but its time to let someone else share the fun with the players. Bill has things he needs to be doing and so do I, we are just needing a change. I do hope someone steps up. Bill and I will be very willing to help anyone who will step up.

Thanks for reading, Harry