Thursday, February 26, 2009

End of Month Contest.

I have a new computer and Jim, as resident geek, is putting back on all my favorite sites and programs as fast as he can...but meanwhile I am not able to put on the blog the pictures I want to.
I am bereft.
A blog without pictures is just words.
No color...sob.
But still, I must go on.
The March FunBuzz is fast approaching. Remember, I love to give away lunch tickets. This month is almost over but you have time yet to get into the cigar box. If you make any comment under the "Healthy Foods" blog you'll get into the box. And/or if you make up any kind of poem about the Prime Rib Cook-off, Sandpipers, or anything at all, and put it into any comment section of the blog....that'll get you in too.
I have another poem. I was going to wait and do it after the cook-off...
but I can't wait...assuming we get some edible beef from the two combatants!
To The Chefs
I think that I shall never savor
any beef with better flavor.
All the diners smile and bow
to the best chefs, and how!
Medium, rare, or well done
The applause of all they have won!
********
I have another...you can just fill in the blanks to make it your own.
(blank) when I see you eating like a pig,
I understand why your stomach's so big.
You are such a hoot,
if only you didn't toot,
(blankity blankity blankity blank) wig or twig or fig or...?

1 comment:

lilizard62 said...

Speaking of Chefs.
What were the results of the Chili Cookoff.