Monday, December 1, 2008

Bob's Birthday-A Huge Sucess!

More than 70 people spent last Saturday afternoon celebrating Bob's 75th birthday at Pepe's.
What a great turnout!
Friendships reaffirmed...common interests (beer) enjoyed!
From Sue:
I knew I should have bought that book, "What to Say When Thank You Just Isn't Enough."
I didn't buy it, and now I am at a loss for words to express our appreciation
to everyone who helped us celebrate Bob's 75th birthday.

I haven't seen Bob so happy and smiling so much in months. I can't help but feel that it was not only a wonderful birthday celebration, it was also a celebration of the friendship and love that we all share among our Sandpiper family.

And because I have no other words to use,
thank you, thank you, and thank you.
Sue and Bob




2 comments:

Helen McNamara said...

And a great big Happy Birthday Bob from us as well. Wish we could have been there with the rest of the well wishers. We will raise one in your honour Bob! Cheers!

toni #46 said...

What a treat to see Bob smiling and joking and being, as always, the perfect host. Our thanks to Sue for creating such a perfect gathering, one that really had us counting our blessings and expanded the Thanksgiving celebration. We are so glad he was born, and that he had the good taste to attract the lovely Sue.