Monday, October 11, 2010

Bowling Info & A Request.....

I'd like to extend a welcome to all residents of Sandpiper's Resort
to join our bowling league.
Bowling will start Friday Dec 3rd.
This is a non sanctioned morning league.
Good fun and good exercise. Please pass the word around camp.
I'm sure there are some new residents that would like to bowl.
Anyone interested can email me at blfej@aol. com or call 605-660-1200, or come to the pre bowl meeting on Friday Nov 19th.
Bill #430
***************************************************
***********
Request
Sandy of Sandy and Dave (# 48), and I (Harry #33)
work at a middle school in Edinburg.
She volunteers one day of the week and I substitute teach there when called.
I have also volunteered there many times.
Now to what I need for the school.
All I need are magazines for the library as they have no budget for periodicals.
The magazines cannot contain anything of a sexual nature,
this is a middle school after all.
My thanks in advance.
It is something we can do to help the kids.

Harry

No comments: