Monday, March 8, 2010

SandPeeps...need input!

As you may know, and certainly will if you are reading this...Jim & I are off to California to help eldest daughter with a list of Daddy-Do's for her new house.
I will continue doing the blog...just try to stop me!!...but I need eyes in the park.
Send me an email with your reports of events, happenings, volleyball challenges!
*
Or, if you don't I will be forced to share with you such accounts as the two dead javelina's we saw today, or the flattened deer carcases!
Or tell you about the drizzle..or the wind!
Lets talk about the wind.
Unreal! I thought it was windy in South Texas...West Texas wins the wind contest.
*
One cool thing we saw was an 18 wheeler with an amusing full sized decal on it's back. It made the back end look like the front cab, complete with images of the driver and his passenger peering into their rear view mirrors. The effect, when the truck was in front of us, was an 18 wheeler backing down I-10 at 70 miles an hour.
*
We are on our way to Quartzite and will search for the Magic Circle.
Hope to hear from you...Sue & Jim

No comments: