Friday, March 19, 2010

California Update.

After our early-in-the-week Disney break...
which included beer tasting...and pricing "Grumpy" shirts (ouch)...

it was back to the grindstone.

This is the flagstone walkway that widens the front sidewalk entry.

I will then plant mini succulents so it looks like a dish garden.

We (I) moved a gazillion roses from around the property and replanted them to the front border. Jim helped so he could get into the picture. Actually he did dig the holes for which I am eternally grateful as I was just about out of steam at that point.

Today we finish up the flagstone walk...then shopping! Trader Joe's, Ikea, The Container Store...and Home Depot, of course. Fun days!

2 comments:

SueP said...

What the heck is this first entry??

SueZ said...

I removed that gobble-de-gook. We are getting hit more frequently with spam, aren't we?