Monday, January 5, 2009

Harry Invites Us To Do A Table Dance!

No Theme Dance.
Jan. 10th
7pm

Last year I was asked to do a dance. Since we always had themes at dances, I thought, why not a dance with no theme whatsoever?
So, I advertised that we would have a dance with no theme.
Well, there you go, letting this group know that there was no theme was like telling them there was no limit as to what they could do.
We had Tahitian Dancers we had cowboys, Sponge Bob was there too. Parisians, yeah, they were there too.
A pajama party? You bet, the pajama crowd was there
as well as jokers over in the back by the middle door.
There was a racy Indiana table.
Did I miss anyone, oh, eh, how could I, eh, forget the, eh, Canadians, eh?
Everyone went all out and made this a memorable party.
There were pictures on the website last year.

I hope that all of you get together with your pals and come up with some ideas. Take it up at happy hour or wherever but let's go all out and have some fun.

See you all there.
Harry

No comments: