Friday, June 20, 2008

Love in the Bowling Alley, or How I got to Sandpiper's by Rick & Kathie

Sue, I thought I would give you my story of becoming a nudist.
Three years ago at the bowling alley, I met a nudist. His name was Rick.
After a couple of weeks we were put on the same alley and he finally got up the nerve to ask me out. This was a Monday. I had borrowed a movie from a friend that I was going to invite him over to see, but, he invited me to his house to watch it instead. He lived here at Sandpiper's.


When we got here, I told him that he could get naked if he liked since I knew he was a nudist. Then, I went into the bathroom, took a deep breath and got naked myself. You see I was going through a bad divorce at the time and I decided I need to look at changing things in my life. Well, as you know I changed a lot.

By-the-way, I never did watch that movie. We necked instead.










That same week Rick took me to the nude beach on South Padre Island, where I proceeded to get really sun-burned!!! There were parts of me that had only seen the sun when I would flash them for beads on float-trips. I had to wear a shirt in the pool most of the summer.
I liked it so well here a Sandpipers that I know I will stay a nudist. So, I called all my children and let them know that I was going to be a nudist. That wearing clothes was too hot. They said they were glad they were grown because they still had bad childhood memories of 'Mom picking them up from school in a tube top.'


Oh well that's my story and I am sticking to it.
Kathie










No comments: