Friday, March 13, 2009

Junque & Java...& Another Hint!

I wish it was going to be a bit warmer on Saturday, March 14,
for the March Junque & Java, but don't let that stop you from attending.
*
We interrupt this program for an important message:
***NewsFlash from H-less***
Our lunch will also go on as scheduled with Prime Rib Au Jus sandwiches (the prime from the "Showdown at the Pavilion Corral"), horsey sauce, Swiss cheese, sautéed onions, baked beans, chips, a beverage and a cookie! Hopefully cabin fever will make everyone want to get out and enjoy this lunch!
***
Now back to our regularly scheduled program:
The tables are free (just sign up in advance), the coffee is also free and hot.
There are tables to sit at and enjoy a baked goodie a la Miss Bev.
And.....
the first copies of Funs-A-Poppin *1* will be on sale,
with orders taken for Funs-A-Poppin *2*.
We have a sweet deal for you...
Buy either copy separately and they are $5 each....but buy them both and
you will walk away with *1* in your hand and *2* will be delivered
to you (mailed at no extra charge) in about a month.
See Jim, #38.
All that for the measly price of $8.00...for both!
Only if you buy in the next 10 minutes.
This offer not available in stores.
Sorry, I lost myself for a moment.
Where was I.
Oh, yes.
Pay for both copies, give us your address if you are a soon-to-be-goner,
and we'll take care of you.
*************************************
****************
******
The last two eyes left to be identified....
Hint 1: Both male
Hint 2: One a seasonal visitor, one lives here year round.
Hint 3: One likes dogs, one likes cats.
*****
Quite soon I'll ID all the eyes, as I want to move on and I feel them staring at me every time I get on the computer. So enter your guesses, wrong tho they may be, so you too can possibly win free lunch tickets.

5 comments:

Terry and Tommy said...

When the second funs a poppin video is available please send me one as well as the other 3 from way back when. I have been privileged to have the first funs a poppin and it is wonderful!!! I will send $20.00 for them. What address should I send the check to?

Anonymous said...

Is the brown eye Irwin?

SueZ said...

Terry, Send check to Jim Z, #38. That should be plenty to cover postage. We'll send *2* when it's available, and the rest.
SueZ

SueZ said...

Theresa...good guess, but no.

Anonymous said...

This is my last guess. Don (Vanessa)Dale(Rinda).