Monday, March 16, 2009

The Eyes Have Had It!

I think we are getting a little weary of these eyes staring at us.
It's time to end it.
Theresa has identified 11 eyes correctly, and has she ever worked at it,
but I'm guessing the rest of you want to know who's who...so here we go.

I'm saving the hardest for last, to make you scroll through the whole list.

#2. Most everyone got Donna right away. Bedroom eyes.
#3. George was a little harder, but now that you know, it's so obvious!
It's George!
#4. These smoldering teal blue eyes are Joey's. #5. Marijanne has almost the same color eye as Joey.#6. Mysterious Mary. Many got her right away.#7. Sherry. Did the false eyelashes give her away? Nope.
She was a bit harder to ID than you'd think.#8. Sue P, was ID'd early. Think the jewels gave her away?
#9. Theresa. Very distinctive eyeshadow may have been a give away.#10. I think even Toni herself missed this one. #11. Tony. Tony with the longest eyelashes ever seen on a human.
I think maybe Koala Bears have longer, or maybe Llamas.

He was actually the last to be correctly identified.#12. Nora. Nora has the smoothest eyelids to work on, like a 20 year old make-up model.

And what a beautiful golden brown eye.

#1. The one left standing. The last one. Who the heck is this. Irwin? JimZ? Mel? Elsie's John? the guesses went on an on. Even after the hints nobody got it right. Well, that's not quite true. I heard it from "the eye" himself that Lisette guessed it was him, then after looking at him decided it wasn't. And I myself saw Sherry peer into his eyes, count freckles and declare, "Nope, not you."

And after Tony was identified I thought surely the correct guess would follow...but no.

Don, you fooled 'em all!

I am declaring Theresa the overall winner with the most correct "eye D's".
Theresa you have won a pair of lunch tickets to be given out at the next FunBuzz.
I am putting all the rest of the guessers into the cigar box for a drawing for another pair of tickets.

Fun contest. Thanks for participating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just to let all know when I (eye)
got the recipe for aujus from Don he gave me a piece of paper from the internet (chef george) and when I (eye) turned the paper over he had the recipe on prime rib,my is made my self.Also who violated the dolphin I have six baby's on my patio with no goverment help,food stamps,I think the father is Don?