Thursday, October 23, 2008

Photo Fun

You may have noticed the group shot from the story about our bike ride to Bentsen State Park on Tuesday. Annie took the shot and I had bragged that I could cut her from another photo and layer her into the shot. Well, I had a little trouble and didn't take the time to figure out why so just put the two shots on the blog.
But it bothered me.

So I went back, tinkered a bit, and voila, it's now a GROUP shot!

1st picturePhoto of Annie. And "The Group" happily joined together.
She is a bit pale, though...and tall!
Here are a few more fun photos you might enjoy.

Recognize these famous people?

I think she's dusting him.
Donna looks good on the hundred dollar bill, don't you think?
How about Sue P. in a steamy embrace....whew!
Jon hanging out....
And, finally, Jim on the fence.
Oh, wait...one of me...
You, too, can have fun with photos using a couple of really cool sites.
http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ is a site you can try on hairstyle from the past 60 years.
Very neat!
And http://www.photofunia.com/ is my new favorite fun with photos spot.
Try them, you'll like them!

2 comments:

lilizard62 said...

Cool idea and link.
I will need to use this sometime.
Thanks.
Mariana

alan said...

I hope all are able to keep this new fangled gadget under control!!!
(could result in some embarassment)