Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tornado Tournament!

Whew!
We may not be in Kansas anymore, Toto, but wow,
did we have the winds for the volleyball tournament on Saturday!
30 mph gusts, or more! 
Amazing the volleyball even stayed in the pool for the
Men's Olympic Volleyball Competition.
At one point the sky high speakers did a nosedive
onto Sue P's and my heads.
Were we surprised!
  I believe we need a medal!
Thank heaven's it's not posthumous! 
 The legs of the speaker just grazed my forehead,
gave me a bit of an abrasion,
but the speaker box bonked Sue squarely on the noggin. 
 By the time we doctored her up with ice she had brain freeze.
She was doctored with ice, me with wine. 
 I, at least, have my priorities straight!
 We are fine!  So far, so good. 
 Still walking a straight line,
and pupils are still more or less the same size.
After that excitement it was kinda hard to concentrate on the game, but here are the results...
VolleyBall Results:
Gold-Team 3

Silver-Team 2

Bronze-Team 1

No comments: