Friday, March 16, 2012

Darbi's 50/50 Drawing For Defibrillator

Hi Everyone!
 
So far we have done well raising money for our AED program through donations and this months 50-50 drawing.
At this time our winner would win $60.

Today I was able to pay EN-PRO
for this years medical and legal oversight.
Unfortunately, the price went up this year to $199
 (from $159 last year).
I still need $50 to resupply the AED with a new mask and pads.
 If we could raise another $100 for the drawing
then we'd be back in compliance and the
winner of the drawing would win $110.
 
If you haven't heard about the 50-50 drawing here's the scoop.
$1 gets you 1 ticket;
$5 gets you 6 tickets;
 $10 gets you 15 tickets AND a beautiful, versatile wrap--
your choice of several different prints.

You can reach me by phone: 260-438-4225,
 or come on by lot 3 (you can usually find me outside in the courtyard and you're welcome to walk on back) if you are interested in helping to support our AED program.
 Also, I would be happy to answer any questions
about the AED or EN-PRO.

The drawing will be held the last day of this month
during Happy Hour.

While I have your attention, I still need first responders.
 How can you become a first responder?
You need to have valid CPR and AED certification and know how to do the incident report after the AED is used (if I'm not on site). You'll also need to be familiar with our program description should you need to contact EN-PRO.

THANKS to all of you who have supported this program.
 This park is full of generous people.

Darbi

No comments: