Saturday, January 5, 2013

How Much is That Doggy in the Window?

HI!
My name is Cookie and I am Catherine and Bob's "grand-dog".
I live at their daughter's house but
there are three other dogs here
and that is just too many
 so I am looking for a new family and home.


I am about three years old.
I am about the same size as Gizmo.
I am very affectionate, house-broken and I have socialized with the other dogs here--they are all much bigger than I,
 but we all get along just fine.
I don't know very many tricks but I am very eager to learn and am a "push-over" for treats and affection.
I had a rough time at my last home and was rescued by Jenny, Catherine's daughter.
 I have all my shots.
I had a litter of puppies a long time ago
 but I have not been spayed.
Bob says I will be a "quick study"
 if someone wants to teach me tricks.


I am available for immediate adoption.
I am FREE.
But you must let Catherine and Bob know if you want them to give me a lift to SPR before they leave here on Monday morning early.

 Bob's email address is drjrd_98@yahoo.com
and his phone number
 and voice mail is
 765.475.4422.


These are some pictures Bob took of me earlier today.
 I really like Catherine and Gizmo as you can see in the pictures.


Hoping to hear from you soon...


Love,
Cookie

No comments: