Friday, May 20, 2011

The Walking Wounded!

Yea!
Drains are all gone...
staples, too!
I AM FREE!
Bad news is I have a slight infection...just on the surface.
Good news is...I GET TO SHOWER!!!!!
I know ALL are happy to hear that!
No more so than me!
Grabbed John and we posed as
The Walking Wounded Warriors.
Notice how high his arm is?
That's NEW! Daily arm/shoulder exercises are paying off.
Look out in the pool when John returns to volleyball.
We are both well on the road back...
Geesh...what a turtle neck I've got!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of you look great!

Anonymous said...

It's good to see both of you out and about.
Sharon & Tall Dick

SueP said...

You're pretty tough on yourself there girl. I think you look terrific, especially after what you've been through!

And John doesn't mind showing off his new scar, or his improved range of motion. He's working like a trooper so I don't have to use the cattle prod, darn it!

Unknown said...

Way to go y'all.

Dale

Anonymous said...

Very happy that all in turning well. Sure is nice to read the good news. Keep it up guys.

Terry and Ian said...

Glad that you are both out and about and feeling so much better. Looking forward to challenges in the pool