Thursday, May 26, 2011

Changes....

Changes are sometimes subtle,
sometimes dramatic,
 always full of "remember whens?"
Within the past week or so we saw Bill's (of Monique and) home move to Nature's Resort,(Correction: Alamo)
 then that cute little cottage of Russ & Patti's hit the road.
Going...
Going....
Gone!
Work has begun on the new game room.
Foundation is poured,
playing Scrabble is just around the corner!
It has rained a bit....a very, very little bit.
Just enough to turn the Texas dust on your windshield muddy.
Not enough to threaten our severe drought status.
Birds flock to sprinklers...even hummingbirds are taking baths.
And it's hot...Africa hot every day. 
But you knew that already.

3 comments:

SueZ said...

Well, just learned Bill did not go to Natures. Bill, where are you?

Anonymous said...

It is sad to see Sandpeeps go.

Sharon, #116

SueZ said...

Just got a lovely email from Monique..confused about the move to Natures. That'll teach me to just trust to memory when writing the blog. Memory? What memory!

This is Monique of Bill from Canada,

I hope everybody’s fine at Sandpiper’s health wise and otherwise...for myself I still have 3 mores exams out of 20
before we find out for sure if they will be able to go thru with surgery ???

Francine and Raymond just called me to tell me that Bill and I have moved to Natures...that I should go on the blog, well I would like to rectified that. Bill house has moved to Alamo not Natures.

I hope to see you all some time in the future...

Love you,
Monique and the princess Cat Snowwhite

Thanks Monique...now that it is writen down I might remember!