Saturday, December 11, 2010

Need a Check-up?

High cost of medicine getting you down?
We have an opportunity here at Sandpipers to get a checkup for less.


Dear Sandpipers,
After several days of discussions with HealthCheckUSA I have some interesting info.

The system is go for this year and it will be basically the same as in the past as to the blood tests and we can also do blood pressures if requested.

If we have enough interest we can also have EKG's done after the blood draws are completed...perhaps in the afternoon. They cost $50 and come with a simple interpretation print out and can be taken to your personal MD.

The dates are between Jan 31 to Feb 2


and I should have the firm date yet this week or early next week.

We have to coordinate with HC's time in the valley with HEB.
We need to take some kind of measure of interest in the EKG's.
They did not have a minimum number to send the equipment
when I spoke with.

I got the impression that if we had two or three they would not offer EKG's
and if we had 15-20 they would definitely do it
and somewhere in-between there will be a cut-off.

They do four per hour.

My guess is if they have 2-3 hours work I think they would go for it.

I need to know who might be interested, ASAP!


Dr. Bob #410

No comments: