Sunday, September 12, 2010

On the Road with John & Mary, Heading South.

Well we have completed our sojourn at Rawlins KOA. But have we turned south – nah. Mary and I have decided to take in the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone before heading to warmer climate. I do mean warmer, it was 26 degrees Tuesday morning. But before giving a report on the Tetons we should like to share some of the sights we saw in Rawlins.

First there were big rigs...

and bigger rigs...


Old rigs: (1936 Air stream)
Lots and lots of medium size rigs and a few small rigs:
And smaller rigs:
And then the smallest rig of all and the most unusual:
And see the tag on the trailer:
I will relate to anyone who wants to know more about the Yamaha and its unusual trailer after we get home.

Next “On the road” – well we will see if we can capture a bear or two or some moose!

Until next time..........

Hugs

John and Mary (5)

3 comments:

Pam P. #122 said...

Cool rigs! What were they all doing in Rawlins?

Pam P. #122 said...

Wait a second--forget my previous question. They were visiting the KOA! (duh)

David 120 said...

The neat little painted logo on the rear of a small popup I saw said "I Go To Where I'm Towed To".

:-)