Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Monique checks in.....

Hello, this is a few pictures of my apartment in Montréal Québec.
A 1 1/2 studio on the 11 floor. The view is at sun rise that is the view from my balcony... and I sent you (The top cat) Snowwhite.
I still didn't tell her that she was the only cat participating.
I miss every one so much.
I still have to wait for doctor to see my next one is November 11, after that I believe they will have to get together and study my case.
(In case I am really expecting a out of space creature...)

LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS TEXAS BADLY.
Pictures from my apartment...
Love, Monique & Snowwhite

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Monique,
We miss you, too, so very much. Your apt. looks cozy, and you have a beautiful view.
Please stay in touch and let us know how things are going with you. You are in my prayers.
Love, Patsy

sueP said...

Thank you so much for checking in with us Monique. Like Patsy, I admire the view of the skyline - especially at sunrise. But mostly I like "hearing your voice" if even through the internet. Take care my friend - we are holding you close in our thoughts and prayers.

Pam P. #122 said...

I must agree the skyline views were beautiful. Seeing your apartment made me feel like I was right there "visiting". Wishing you well!

Bernie said...

glad to hear from you. Will miss you this season. Do stay in touch and let us know how you are doing.