Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pirates on Lake Powell!

I am having SERIOUS Internet problems...Canada! Upgrade!
And...as an aside..I usually avoid putting up "nude" pictures...but I've had two glasses of Pinot Grigio and I'm feeling frisky!
***********************************
Barry, Joey, David, Sandy, Donna and Lanny had a great 5 days on Lake Powell, going out of Antelope Point Marina with a 59 foot houseboat and a 26 foot deck boat in tow. *****
The first Lake Powell Invitational Volleyball Game, live from Dungeon Canyon.
The Talbott family aboard the SS Sandpipers – everyone still friends a week later! Our fearless Captain Ahab, aka Lanny
Who knew these damn fool houseboats didn’t have parking brakes?
Guess who our plumber was. Hint: He invented birds.
Did you know bare bottoms go down the slide like a greased ice cube?
Wilson was acquired at Wal-Mart. Wilma was found in the lake.
Art courtesy of Sandra and Joey.
Possible new Olympic event?
Boats want to float. Boats beached in the wind require much persuasion!! UGH!!!!
Lake Powell has about a bazillion slot canyons.
Maybe the Navajo Taco Stand is just a little farther ahead.

***********************

Fabulous! I am JEALOUS of your good times!

1 comment:

David 120 said...

Sez you:

"...but I've had two glasses of Pinot Grigio and I'm feeling frisky!"

For those of you who DON'T follow Country Music, there is a current pop tune singing the praises of Rain. The predominant refrain therein goes like this.....

"Rain makes corn
And corn makes whiskey;

And whiskey makes
My Baby frisky!"

Clever, huh?

hahahaha