Sunday, July 19, 2009

Jon & Donna Report In.

First off...I must scream at my computer.

When I wasn't looking all kinds of nifty accelerators and upgrades appeared in the demon Windows Vista operating system and I can't figure out how anything works anymore.
I want to go back!
Why can't I go back?
So...after fruitlessly trying to cut and paste travelogues from John & Mary, from Tom & Louise, I have given up (temporarily) and will put up pictures with my own commentary.
**
Today...pictures from Jon & Donna's 4600 mile, 10 week odyssey.
They have visited with Sharon & Dick, Bob & Bernie, Joey & Barry,
Dave & Mary, Yves & Andre, and Tommy & Terry.....
Sharon & Dick
Donna & Joey, noodling...
At the ranch.....
In T & T's cave....
Jon with the biggest horse in the world!
Maybe someday I'll be able to cut & paste again...meanwhile...you really only look at the pictures anyway, right?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

We appreciate all that you do with the Sandpiper blog. Dick and I look at it every day. It's great to keep with what is happening at the park and its' wonderful people. Good job!

Sharon & Dick

David 211 said...

Great perspective on that "biggest horse" shot... I know that horse!

But some good old "Hollywood Oater" editing would have made the lower-left corner of that picture more attractive, right? ;-)

Anyway, we all had a really great time at The Ranch with all the folks pictured above.

tony said...

ya all look funny with clothes on

David 211 said...

Boy Howdy!!!! How about that Barry guy and his Pink Panties?