Monday, July 13, 2009

Back From LA-LA Land.

Hello, my lovelies! I'm back, sort of.
My head is getting clearer every day
(you should have seen the first few emails I tried to type! Could NOT spell).
*
I'm starting to feel better.
Starting to eat.
Well, cream of wheat and yogurt and soup.
I'm taking a day at a time.
*
I missed the Great Guinness Book of World Records Skinny Dip
and the following scrumptious shrimp boil. (Mariana outdid herself)
Jim did go to the dip, though, and did enjoy the plate of shrimp Karen brought him later.
Where were you? Did you get to particpate? Let's hear from you.


*

The shower house exterior is complete (except for the roof) and they are working inside.

I now know there will be storage in the extra spaces, not an exercise room.

It should be done by September.

It'll take me a while to get back up to speed....Oh, Oh...I do have news.

Remember the Case of the Purloined Blue Ball? It has been anonymously returned. No ransom demands, no culprit observed....although a few volleyballers have quietly offered opinions as to the Id of the kidnapper.

I guess we'll just never know.

5 comments:

alan said...

Good to hear from you,Sue. Your spirits seem high. Hope the recovery continues and that you are back to normal (whayever that may be) asap.
Best wishes from Stevie & I.

Sue said...

Glad to see you are back blogging. I missed your updates, pictures and humor. Take it slow and easy and hope you get to feeling better soon!

Oh, where did I spend the nude skinny dip? In West Virginia entertaining three little grandaughters....and fully clothed!

Terry said...

yummmmm, cream of wheat. I do love it with brown sugar and well...I would say cream but will go the 1% milk. Reminds me of the good old visit my grandma's farm days up here in Canada

Bernie 36 said...

Glad you are home SueZ. Hope you continue to be better every hour. Take it easy for awhile and FOLLOW THE DOCTORS ORDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you, you are too much like me. Take care. Love.

lilizard62 said...

I need to give credit to Tonya. She spearheaded the grocery shopping and she was the main chef in this culinary feast. (I cut onions and watermelon.) But I watched the whole thing.
I must say it was genius of me to think of it.Llagorda62