Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy Hour News

Normally I depend on my stringer for Happy Hour News...
But lately Happy Hours have been few and far between...
Sooo....

Palm tree fronds are being cut and piles of garden waste are accumulating at many driveways thru-out the park.

The burn pile in the field is no more... development in the future?

It's been cool...very, very cool...the last several nights.
 Kind of unheard of in May!
My tomatoes are still going gangbusters but I see an end coming.

Mr. SueZ and I are awaiting the direct TV guys to update our equipment to hi-def tomorrow (oh my gosh, Sunday).
We even dusted all the places they would work.
Selfless, I know...wouldn't want them to cough.

My stringer (John P) is recovering nicely from knee surgery. 
After some tweaking of his meds he is well on the way, was even up on a ladder cutting palm fronds this morning.

Very quiet here...more quiet to come.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too quiet!