Friday, April 19, 2013

A Bad Week....

It's been horrendous hasn't it...this 3rd week of April?
Such bad news...illness in our "family",
Sharon R. you are in our hearts...

and every morning some new catastrophe on the TV.
The Boston Marathon,
The fertilizer plant explosion in West,
Ricin letters,
and the Boston "shut-down"!
I need some relief...as I'm sure you do, too.
Here are some escapism pics...

My Adeniums are starting to bloom.
Love these Bonsai-like plants!


 and Amaryllis all over the park are blooming...
mine come with frog.


This uber-cute head is a gift from Sue P...
I love having her as a friend and neighbor...
I get some cool stuff!

Speaking of cool stuff, check out these wine stoppers from master craftsman Gary.  Exotic woods put to VERY good use!

Here's another gift from horse lover Catherine.
This cowboy is riding a Thai elephant and making a Kama Sutra statement at the same time...
whimsy, I love it!


1 comment:

SueP said...

A much needed, light hearted look at things. Thanks SueZ - and I love having you as a neighbor and friend too! And those Adeniums! What can I say?