Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Gift Exchange


Mon, December 24,
 6:30pm – 9:30pm
pavilion


GIFT EXCHANGE

Christmas is the time of giving.
Christmas Eve at Sandpipers is the time of exchange.
 Beginning at 6:30 pm in the pavilion, bring a wrapped gift,
one that you would like to receive, to exchange.
Gifts have a $20 minimum.
No gag gifts.

As you come into the pavilion, you will be given a number.
Place your gift on the table.
When your number is called you can take a new unwrapped gift off the table, or steal one of the gifts that have already been chosen and unwrapped.

Gifts from past years include alcoholic beverages, restaurant gift cards and store gift cards.

Come prepared to have a great time and bring home a wonderful gift.   See you on Monday, Christmas Eve. at the pavilion


*************
Now for a message from the Blog Queen (me)!
 
This gift exchange info is on the calendar but you have to click on the drop-down arrow to see it...so many peeps don't know about the gift exchange.
 
It's a fun event but it's better to know about it at least a week or two ahead of time to pick up a nice gift.
 At least I would.
 
All official Sandpiper events have to go thru Karen, who puts the info on the calender.  Sometimes I get the information ahead of time, sometimes I don't.
 
If you are sponsoring an event and want your message 'out there', give me the particulars and I'll blog about it.
I don't go searching for stuff...stuff must come to me.
 
There...my 2 cents.

No comments: