Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Coming Home...and a CONTEST!

Yea!
We'll be home tomorrow.
Actually, we are close (in Robstown) but tired-ish, so we are stopped for the night.
Besides, I wanted a martini.
All this cold weather means martini to me, not chilled white wine (my usual libation).
sooo......
To celebrate being back in the bosom of Sandpipers embrace
(tee-hee, she said "bosom")
I will announce a contest.
The history of this contest was at DisneyWorld.
My (almost) whole family had lunch at the Nifty-Fifty Diner at Hollywood Studios, where the waitress picked on
 my son-in-law...relentlessly! 
Glad it wasn't me!
Or Jim....which she could have,
tho he did keep his elbows off the table.
She made son-in-law, after he said a naughty word,
  list this:
Name ten body parts....
three letters only,
no slang,
no "dirty words", like ass!
Now...
I don't want to have to do a bunch of back checking entrys.
So....
One time only entry!
Give it your best shot...once.
Think about it!
Respond to this email with your entry and keep your fingers crossed that you are the first.
'Cause the first correct entry WINS.
Wins what?
I don't know.
Something.
To be awarded during Febs FunBuzz.
Wooooo...how exciting!

2 comments:

Bob and Bernie said...

lip,ear,toe,eye,arm,leg,rib,jaw,hip,sac,gut

Anonymous said...

Where is my "sa?"

I've been trying to think of what the 3rd letter could be. Sac?

Patsy #108