Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's THAT time again!

Time to


Decorate!


Come on over to the pavilion on Wednesday, Dec 2nd, at 9 am, to indulge your inner Martha.


Let's turn our tropical paradise into a winter wonderland,


and get into


THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!





Come listen my friends and I'll tell you a story
about how I saw Santa in all of his glory.
'twas the night before Christmas not long ago
the ground was all white and covered with snow.


*
...ok I'm sorry I told you a lie
it was actually in summer, 'bout the middle of July
I thought it'd be better and seem more true,
if it happened in winter as most Santa stories do.



*
I was on my way home from a hard day at work
and saw something ahead and I stopped with a jerk.
I climbed out of my car to see what was the matter
Saw Santa swinging and hollering he seemed mad as a hatter.



*
He cursed and he swore cracked his whip at the deer
he screamed so loud the whole city could hear.
I rushed to his side to offer my help,
although I admit I was afraid for myself.



*
He turned my direction and looked at me there,
his clothes were all rumpled, he had dirt in his hair.
What ever was wrong, it'd taken it's toll,
instead of an elf he looked more like a troll.



*
I calmly asked him what was so horribly wrong
he said sit down son, this story is long.
He began to tell me how the miss's an’ him
were due for vacation, and some time at the gym.



*
They'd flown from the North Pole and gotten this far
when he realized he left his wallet, at home on the bar.
Upon stopping right here, to figure things out
he saw that their luggage had all fallen out!



*
Their time for relaxing was limited at best,
now they have to fly back and miss out on some rest.
I told Santa relax, I lent him some money.
And as for all those old clothes he wouldn't need any.



*
I told him about nudism, and all the clubs,
about swimming and volleyball and massage rubs.
He looked at me sideways with kind of a leer
"and it's not sexual" he said with a sneer.



*
No no, I exclaimed and started to blush,
it's just about freedom and comfort, not sexual rush.
We talked for a while, understanding come to his face,
then he looked at his wife and said, "can we go to this place"?



*
She sighed and she said; "if it'll save us that trip
I'll go anywhere dear, that's nearby and it's quick”.
So we headed to my place and picked up my wife
then headed to the club to relieve stress and strife.



*
Ms Claus an Ol' Santa took to it straight away
they climbed out of their clothes as they climbed off the sleigh.
I guess Santa and wife for all of their years
were still open minded and quite free of fears.



*
They stayed the entire summer, with no clothes and no worries.
‘they almost forgot to leave and rushed off in a hurry.
As he flew toward the north pole, his voice full of cheer
“Thanks for the great time, and I’ll see you next year”.



*
So if you see an old fat man lying around at your club,
stretched out near the pool, or in the hot tub.
You best treat him nicely, treat him well, treat him kind
if you don't then next Christmas, an empty stocking you’ll find.



*
Merry Christmas to all


(Thanks Alan, for the cute poem!)

No comments: