Thursday, December 10, 2009

Book Club

First, let me say that although Vickie's ducks may not be as frozen as they were a few days ago, they are still darn chilly!Today the Book Club met at Mary's #5, for lively discussion, serious food, and wine...did someone say wine?Yes, there was discussion on this month's chosen book-
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society-
which I just loved!
But it's not high brow, just fun.
And did I mention there was wine?
And really, REALLY good food!Everyone brings a small salad, but the variety is just amazing!
And did I mention wine?
It's a very well attended club.

'Cause it's super fun. And there is wine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Louise can perch on a bar stool longer than most anyone I know. Wait! Don't get the wrong idea--she was "perching" to lead our book discussion in her usual scintillating way.
Patsy #108