Tuesday, November 1, 2016

LADIES DAY OUT

memo from Karen 434)
 
FOR LADIES DAY OUT
RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE
ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE!
 
Call Karen at 412-848-3305. Or visit me at site 434.
...
I will put information on radio
2 weeks before reservations are needed.
.....
 
November 17th
at 9AM we will go to McAllen stained glass to do a fuzed glass project cost $35.
We learn to fuze glass and bring home a work of art
that we made ourselves.
 
Web site McAllen Stained glass.
 
For lunch we will walk over to Los Cazadores at 90I Main street. Lunch will be at 1pm,
if you just want to do lunch, you are welcome.
.........
December 3 Meet at 8:30 and head out for Harlingen Market Days,
 Jackson Street, Harlingen.
 
 We will browse the booths and stores and lunch at 12PM at Colletti's Italian restaurant 202 S 1st street, Harlingen. 
 
I was asked last season to do something different I hope you will join me for a great time with great friends.
 
Thank you
Karen 412-848-3305.

No comments: