Sunday, November 27, 2016

Ladies Day Out in Harlingen Market Days

Sat, December 3, 8:30am – 3:00pm
Harlingen Market Days, Jackson Street, Harlingen, Tx
 FOR LADIES DAY OUT
 RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE
ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE!
 
Call Karen at 412-848-3305. Or visit me at site 434. I will put information on radio 2 weeks before reservations are needed. I was asked last season to do something different I hope you will join me for a great time with great friends.
We are going to First Saturday Market Days in Halingen.
 
  We will meet at the pavilion parking lot to carpool at 11am and head to Jackson Street Market days.
 
We will enjoy a late lunch at 3pm, because
 we will be enjoying the venders, music, and art that make Harlingen's Market day so enjoyable.
 
We will lunch at Colletti's Italian restaurant
at 202 South First Street, at 3pm.
 
Parking is at restaurant and across the street. One block from Jackson.   I want Ladies Day Out to be an opportunity to enjoy our lovely RIO Grande Valley. So come on OUT.   Thank you!  
 
 CALL KAREN 434 at 412-848-4305 by November 28.

No comments: