Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Mini Update on Dick...

Hip news...
Turns out the hip hardware did not "break" but it did seperate from the bone.  It wasn't exactly unexpected as he has had "clunking" noises from his hip for quite awhile. It's been fixed but Jeesh! Shouldn't have happened!
And Dick...no more fainting in the shower please!
*******************
I have one more appt with the pysical therapy geniuses,
then I'm on my own. 
 
 I found out why I have more pain than the average patient.
  Turns out my quads have atrophied, or as Dr. V says,
"They are mushy!"
So my thigh muscles are lazy and not doing their job...BUT, I have been getting electric stimulation to the muscles and am improving...and twitching.
*****************************
Send me your travel/summer stories.  Even I am getting bored with my knee updates!

No comments: