Thursday, June 25, 2015

We are outa here!

Like rats fleeing a sinking ship, we have left Sandpipers to stew in it's sewage. But we pay...we pay big time!
 
  No turbo boost which Jim feels is a very big deal.
Nobody wants to fix it, so we have ended up in Boerne at a Mercedes-Benz dealer..or will on Monday morn. ( at $40 a night at Alamo Fiesta RV, 4 nights, thank you very much)
 while our AC is on the fritz, we are sweating bullets.
 
Jim has sorta fixed the AC but we now need to find new breakers.
 
and I hate my haircut!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For a long while now, I as afraid of this would happen Sue!
I will private email you....

Pam #122/229 said...

Sometimes RVing (and life) just aren't as much fun as they're touted to be. The good news is that your hair will grow, broken things will get fixed, Sandpipers will eventually dry out, and all will be right with the world once more. Until then, I sympathize.