Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Louise Gone Feral!

After one month in the mountains of New Zealand and three in the Outback I have gone completely feral. 
 No nail polish,
no toe nail polish (!!!),
 no hair dye, NO HAIR CUT. 
 My last moisturizer gave out three weeks ago. 
 I need help! 
 
 Oh, wait, what is that I see on the horizon! 
It is the town of Perth, Australia. 
It is Tuesday and by Friday afternoon I will be in a full service hotel in Sydney, then on to a cruise where the liquor is free, room service is free and there is a spa and fitness center available 24/7. 
 
 Oh dear Hanna, I have been saved!  Let the pampering begin. 
 
 
 P.S. this photo was taken two days ago while hiking to Mushroom Rock on the Western Australia coast line, near Kalbarri.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Louise looks pretty good for having to rough it for several months.

Sharon, lot #116

David 120 said...

Sharon is correct!

But the shirt... I Love Camels?? I didn't know Australia had camels! But then again, like my Daddy always told me, the Sears-Roebuck warehouse isn't big enough to hold all the books of things I don't know.

What an adventure you two are having! Isn't youth grand?!!!