Sunday, October 21, 2012

'Share Your Story' from Patsy.

I recently bought a car at a well-known dealership in McAllen. I fell in love with the Nissan Altima and spent several hours driving it, looking at it, and contemplating buying it.

When I got to the nitty-gritty, I was taken to a man who tried to persuade me that I needed about $2,000.00 in warranties on various things.

When I got to the Credit Manager, I began to have doubts about the $2,000.00 of extra warranties.

 I told the Credit Manager that I would like to call my financial advisor, Mike Perez, at Wells-Fargo Investments. He had no problem with that, and I called Mike from the C.M.'s office.

After I told Mike about the situation, he asked to speak to the C.M.

 He informed the C.M. that I didn't need those extras and to figure my auto cost without them. I had not planned to finance the car, but the C.M. checked and offered me a very low interest rate. Mike advised me that it was a great deal and that I should take it.

Now, the very low payment will be paid out of my Wells-Fargo account, and a lot of my money will still be working for me.

It felt really good to have someone "in my court" on this deal.

Patsy #108

No comments: