Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekend Review

Well...
weather not withstanding, this weekend has been simply
wonderful.
Starting with Ruthi...a professional in all the sense of the word. 
 She can really deliver a great show.
What a way to start
THE WEEKEND!
The Sandpiper Players presented their inaugural performance.
The first act was, in a word, delightful.
It had all our friends in a rollicking comedy.
We all loved it and applauded.
It was what I expected.
A performance to laugh at and delight.
Then...
B & Alma...
I just didn't expect the performance I saw.
It was a revelation.
The quality of the acting...
the staging..
(did you appreciate the times when nobody was on stage?  I did! 
  It was like looking through the window of somebodies house...they left the spotlight for a moment but you could
 feel them in the next room)
Anyway...
I had tears flowing freely by the time it was over.
Bravo!
Then, as if that wasn't enough, today's Musicale
 was another delight.
And it isn't the wine talking either!
(Thanks Karen & Jay, for the wine bar)
What a fun day to pass a gloomy, chilly afternoon...
or any afternoon!!!
Kudos to Laura and her minions.
We live in a GREAT place, don't we?

1 comment:

Terry T said...

I sure hope someone video taped all the performances. I so wanted to be there, but alas I can't be in to great places at once. Keep up the great work. Miss you all!!