Saturday, May 8, 2010

Big Texas BBQ & Darbi's Dinner.

Vicki & Bob found a big Texas-sized grill at a rest stop near Amarillo.
And they wonder, "Is everyone living in Welfare on welfare?

****

On Monday Darbi is having THE surgery, the one Roy & Kathy & I have had to help us with weight loss....so we all went out for Darbi's last dinner (last for awhile anyway).

There were more than 20 Peeps there. We munched on peanuts while waiting to be seated.
Darbi & Bill treated everyone to appetizers...yummm!
I didn't get everyone's picture, but the one's I do have show what a great time we all had.
Thanks Bill & Darbi. We all had fun and wish you the best of success.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicki and Bob should have gotten off the beaten path and gone to Welfare. We used to take my "tween" daughter to a camp near there, so we went through Welfare every summer. I'm sure it's grown a lot, but there is at least one excellent restaurant there. It's an OLD Texas town (1866). I don't know how it got its name. Just do a Search for "Welfare, Texas." to find out more.
Patsy #108

Bill and Darbi said...

Thanks for all the support from my Sandpipers' Family! If not for those who went before me and succeeded and all of the couching and cheerleading, I'm not sure I'd be ready for this life changing event. I even got a call from Tall Dick and Sharon, who had seen today's blog entry, wishing me the best and letting me know I'll be in their prayers. I'm so ready for this to be over! Thanks again...I love you all!!!!