Friday, February 5, 2010

Help Budding Bartenders, Help!

We need somebody....


Not just anybody...well, yes, anybody will be fine!
I pray that more bartenders sign up for the Cocktail Contest or it will be kaput, and that would be a crying shame!
Break out your blenders... Research your smoothies...Fantasize about fruit drinks...Surely you can find a recipe for fun and frivolity to share with the rest of us?

Sign up, in the pavilion, by Feb 10.
Contest is at 4 on the 11th.
Costumes, table decor and imagination...or just booze.
Or just a virgin drink.
But, POO-LEASE, sign up!

2 comments:

David120 said...

Shucks! All I know how to do is pop the tops on those soft aluminum cans.

And have ya noticed that I have one bicep thicker than the other, from all those Twelve-Ounce Curls?

And that other big thing... NO, that's NOT a Beer Belly. That's a Spacer Buffer, so we don't bump noses when we're Twalking!

(Thanks, George.)

SueP said...

Every year SueZ ropes me into signing up for this event - often finding a recipe for me so I won't have any excuses. This year is no different. Bless you SueZ. So, if I can do this, so can you. C'mon, we'll be in it together!