Friday, October 16, 2009

Luncheon Ladies and Goodbye Lovely Shed!

I really hated to see it go.
I loved the look of this shed.
Maybe it wasn't in the right spot, and if I'd had the room
I would have LOVED to have it as a storage shed behind my house.
The space inside!
The windows!
...but alas, twas not to be.
Can't put a size 10 shed in a size 2 space.So, goodbye lovely shed.
I for one, will miss you.
Thanks, John #5, for the pictures.
*********
Calling All Gals Luncheon
Report and pictures from Pam.

It's no mystery why the ladies like to go out to lunch together--good food and good company. This month's trip to Lady Nostalgia was no exception.

Fourteen gals enjoyed broccoli-cheese soup, chicken salad sandwiches, and homemade cake along with the always interesting conversation.

Ladies, you are radiant!

1 comment:

Darbi said...

We had a great time at the luncheon but missed severeral women who were unable to go. I really appreciated the welcome back toast given by Mary. It had been toooo long since I enjoyed the ladies company. Hope to see all of you at next month's luncheon.