Monday, March 11, 2019

Rib cook-off competition

As part of the Olympic closing ceremonies on March 27th we will be holding a rib cook-off competition. I would like to have all the entries no later than March 20th. 

We are not particular what kind of ribs they are:  beef, spare ribs, baby backs, etc. And we aren't particular about how you cook them either. Throw 'em on the grill, put 'em in the oven, smoke 'em, cook 'em in the crock pot, as I said we don't care.

 Just cook your best ribs to be blind judged by a panel of distinguished Sandpeeps. 

Judging will take place the afternoon of March 27th and winners will be announced at the closing ceremonies. And since ribs are my favorite food I would hope that there are plenty left over to sample at the super happy hour.

You may enter by calling me @ 817-874-3723
 and leave a message,
 e-mail me at buddyscribner@yahoo.com, 
come see me at Lot 12,
 or sign up at lot 402.

 I will take your entry anytime but sign up sheets at 402 will not be available until March 18th.
 We will just need your name and site number. 

You are responsible for the cost of everything you need to cook your ribs.

 Karen will be providing a very nice cash prize for first, second, and third place entries. 

I can only hope that I get a fraction of the response that I received for last year's chili competition. 

Come on guys, this will be fun so let me hear from you.

Thanks,
Marilynn 

No comments: