Friday, June 29, 2018

june Escape

Jim and I have spent the last several weeks at daughter Melinda's Flower Mound house (just a skosh north of DFW airport). Sister Patti came for a visit and we have been eating and (them) drinking. Melinda made me take out "to excess". 

 Also  we are doing a hamburger marathon to find the bestest hamburger ever.  So far we tried the All American at Twisted Root, and at Jake's a dbl cheeseburger with bacon.  So far Jake's has an edge for table service and tater tots, but both were amazing. Both basically the same burger and Twisted Root is just so darn cute. 
Still have to try Snuffers. I should have taken pictures but we always remember when the food is gone.
  
We are going back for Sushi, this time with Jim, and I want a really good pizza.

We have been swimming everyday, and I apologise for rubbing your noses in it 'cause of Sandpipers flood. We are leaving here July 4th and will join you all in flooded misery.

No comments: