Monday, April 3, 2017

A New Month

What a hectic couple of weeks!  Olympic sports, theater performances, competion on and off site, a scramble to use up our cafe dollars!
 
Several of us have just finished the Annual Joyce Dupor Scrabble tourny, held every year with a prize of immense value.  Chocolate!
 
 
It was a nail biter til the end with a three way tie for first place (and the coveted GIANT chocolate bar) but yours truly pulled it off beating Miss Vicki by a few points and sending rival Jim to the bench.
 
Speaking of Mr. Jim...I am a candidate for sainthood as we've been married, as of April 1st (no joke) for 50 years.

As you travel home, or as summer permits, send your stories, pictures and updates to me so I can keep us all "in the loop". zabrit@eathlink.net will come right to my desk and I'll make you famous!

No comments: