Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Just Call Me Hop-A-Long

I've been limpy and gimpy for the last few months and after staggering around our cruise ship last month decided to bite the bullet and make an appointment with Dr. Marquez at Cornerstone.
 
  Got the surgery clearance, x-rays...all the paper work... done quickly. Appointment made for surgery this morning.
...two and a half months. 
TWO AND A HALF MONTHS! 
And that date was only available because of a cancellation.
Is the rest of the valley falling apart? 
Good grief!  No summer for us I guess.
 
And by the way, I am feeling alot better. 
 No alcohol does wonders for the liver!

4 comments:

Ian 502 said...

Two & a half months!!! Come to Canada - will be two & a half YEARS under our "free" "universal" health care system!

Theresa said...

That is a long time to wait. You will like Dr. Marquez he did both knees for Bruce and my one shoulder rotator cuff, they healed perfectly, he is a great doctor. I am glad you are feeling better.

David #120 said...

Ian is correct. And "Obamacare" here is just the first baby step to impose the same miserable inefficiency in this country.

(You read it here first. Or not.)

Anyway, here's to your quick improvement, so that you can enjoy a wonderful summer!

Pam #122/229 said...

Good luck, Sue! I've been down that road myself. Hope everything goes smoothly for you.