Friday, October 16, 2015

An End in Sight to Horrible Summer

I have had the worst summer health wise, but the end is in sight.

While in Oregon my legs started to swell, swell so much that I had to go to the doctor before we got home to rule out the usual suspects  All is normal, but I eventually lost almost 30 pounds of water in a month.  What caused this, you ask.  No answers yet but all my vitamins are stopped for now....toxic vitamin reaction, plus addiction to pain meds seems likely.  For awhile I was so confused I tried to change the TV channels with the phone.

Still am shaky. Then to add insult to injury I fell out to bed while reaching for my glasses.  Stripped the flesh completly off my upper arm.  What a mess!

Peeps are returning.  Look out for potholes on Seminary Rd.  They are bad.

VolleyBall is starting to be more populated.  Sami is trying out new recipes.

As soon as I can get back into the swing of things I'll post more.

2 comments:

SueP said...

Glad to see you are back at it with the Sandpaper. Heal sister!

Anonymous said...

Wishing full healing. Your in our prayer box. (Busy box lately)... See you soon
Barry&Carol