Friday, September 4, 2015

Labor Day Weekend

A bunch of Sandpeeps are gathering at Sunny Haven for the long weekend. It's warm (87) pool is 85.
 
  Food is being organized 'cause we ARE here to eat and drink.
 
  Bob & Bernie are bringing samples of his own wine. 
 
 Tonight is pulled pork, coleslaw, baked beans...and it just gets better all week. Barry (Joey) is going to smoke some ham! 
 
Last year here I did a header out the door of the RV, bruised some ribs and got to play the invalid card for awhile.
 
This year I truly am an invalid. 
Swollen legs and sick all summer long.
Got some heavy duty diuretic from an internist friend of Dr. Bob and am slowly, SLOWLY, getting better.
 
Bets are being taken as to when I trip over a hose or cord. My legs are still in bad shape so I'm being super careful!

No comments: