Tuesday, July 14, 2015

On the Road-July 14

We are roaming around the Black Hills
from campsite to Walmart and back again. 
 
 Our GPS quit working, Jim bought a new one at Walmart, then the old one started working again, he took the new one back.
 
  Credit card company thought we were crooks.
  Had to straighten that out.
 
 On the road again toward Custer S.P. You guessed it. The GPS died again. Enough already for today. We found a campsite in Custer...last one in a large CG. By 1 pm it was full.
 
So I have my nose buried in paper maps, and Jim's ear, the one on my side, apparently doesn't register my speech. So we get lost alot.
 
Walmart (again) tomorrow. Oh, and it is supposed to rain tomorrow in our favorite place, Spearfish S.D.
 (that was sarcasm...we got hail damaged there once).
 
Plus, he is trying to freeze me out with the AC.
 
What else can I complain about?
Give me a minute, I'll come up with something.

No comments: