Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tipsy Canvas Update

Hello, ladies. 
 Good news, we have lots of ladies planning on joining our painting party at the Tipsy Canvas on
Friday, Jan. 16 from 3-6. 
 
I made a dry run to the Tipsy Canvas last Friday and the place is great.  It is located in a lovely business area in the heart of the Art District.  The studio is roomy and attractive with lots of elbow room for the painting and a long buffet bar for, "to eat" and wine. 
 
 The canvases look to be about 12 x 18. 
 If we reach 25 people they will add a second instructor
 at no charge. 
 
So far we have three people (me, Karon J. & Laura) who have offered to act as designated drivers so if you need a ride (or are willing to drive) just let me know.
 
 I will start collecting the $35/person at book club,
(cash or check made out to me is fine) but I can take the money right up to the day of the class.
We have several people coming to paint who don't usually come to book club, so be sure to extend an invitation to someone you think would enjoy the afternoon.
 
  I am looking forward to discussing, The Art Forger, with all of you.  Maybe we can add some sunshine to this damn cold, dreary weather! 
 
 Hugs around, Louise B.

No comments: