Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Laura's Ordeal

Laura F. has had a rough week last week, that's for sure.
She sent updates on her condition but because I was under the weather didn't post them...now we'll catch up!
 
*


Just wanted to let you know that I herniated a disc
 in my lower right back.
I spent 3 1/2 days in the hospital
 to treat & get the pain under control.
I am home now for the weekend
but go back on Monday for surgery.
EEEKK!
Will keep you posted. 
 
*

Surgery was on Monday (4 hours) and was very successful.
 This is Wednesday and everything is moving in and out normally.
 I am now on oral pain meds so
 all the tube and bags have been removed.
I am up and walking.
If all goes well tonight I will probably go home tomorrow.
 I have had such wonderful doctors, caregivers,
 family and not least friends.
What a wonderful chain of prayer and love.
Can't thank you enough.
 God bless you all!!!
*

Thursday and I am home and in nearly no pain.
 It is so good to be here and I have no steps
and a handicap bathroom.
AND a great male nurse.
I can't believe being so good when I was sooooo bad.
Thank you, God!
*

 Thanks Laura

No comments: