Wednesday, November 21, 2012

New Game for SandPeeps!


Tom B. has discovered a new game for us to try...
Do it!  
We must Really have to get good gas milage!
******
I have just discovered a new Sandpipers fun fact.
 Did you know that if you click on the "map" button
on the calendar posting for bowling it will show you where
 Flamingo Bowl is located?
Have you actually tried it?
 I found the results amusing.

If you think that is funny, check out
the listing for the bike rides and see where the map
 takes you for my note to meet at the gate at 9:00 a.m.

So I just had to try the calendar for golf.
 Click on the map button for golf and you get a real zinger!

I'm suggesting a completely new game!
Where in the world are Sandpeeps going today?
We really are a far flung group!

Tom Butler

1 comment:

David 120 said...

When there is an event in the Pavilion, such as the Pub Night, "Pavilion" is hi-lited... click it to see where the Pavilion is located!

HA!