Sunday, September 4, 2011

Dance of the Rain Goddesses!

Yay! It finally rained! 
I was so excited to hear thunder and feel the pitter-patter of rain that I broke out into an ancient Druid dance. 
Several fellow Goddesses joined me in an expression of joy...
and look, we even ran into a cloud of strategic butterflies! 
How fortunate!
I mean really...look at the absolute joy on our faces! 
They may have been a teeny bit of wine involved...
I can't remember.
I do remember Marijanne concocting a wine cooler with Pinot Grigio, bourbon....and I believe there were cherries involved.
Yes, I'm sure there were cherries.
That's what we were doing...eating cherries.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Well, you aren't the only Sandpipers having fun together! Way out west here in Sheridan, WY, Tom and Ellen and I met up on Friday and have been enjoying the sights, cuisine and libations of Wyoming. Today we are headed off to a polo match and rodeo. Yeehaw!

David 120 said...

"...a cloud of strategic butterflies!"

BWAAAAAHAAAHAAHAHAHA!!

Sue, you put so much clever humor on here I'm ROFL. I love it!!