Sunday, February 6, 2011

Winter in Indiana!

Pictures of the North have been appearing in the BLOG
and this one is great from Indiana.
There is a beautiful poem to go with it also.

 Bob #36


This is just tooooo funny.
Imagine how much time it took to make this.
Thanks Bob...this is great!

Indiana- February 2011
It's winter in Indiana

And the gentle breezes blow,
70 miles per hour at 52 below!
Oh, how I love Indiana
When the snow's up to your butt;
You take a breath of winter air
And your nose is frozen shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful,
You may think I'm a fool.
I could never leave Indiana ,
Cause I'm frozen to the stool.



*****


2 comments:

David 120 said...

Yup -- looks like it's cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass...
-
-
-
-
-
-... pool table!

David 120 said...

Hey guys, didja read the latest Notes From Karen?

She reports that the Edinburg Library is a "wife hot spot."

I had always heard that supermarkets were good, now I'm anxious to give the Library a try. If anyone has any luck, please post your results here...

;-)